At Universal Dental we are looking to hire self-motivated, self-disciplined,
productive, hard working individuals to join our Dental Practice. We are seeking
applicants interested in working in a front desk environment, where you will be
in charge of assisting patients with any insurance questions, providing in depth
treatment plans, promoting financing options and partnering with our call center
to communicate with customers.
Main Duties of the Front Desk role may include but not limited too:
* Verifying insurances for PPO, HMO, Cash and Medicaid patients.
* Promoting same day treatment with our new financing options that are available
to our patients.
* Building the General, Pediatric, Oral Surgery and Orthodontic practices.
* Call Center
* Working on recall and no show list.
* promoting in office promotions on a daily basis.
* Daily Auditing including, scanning patient paperwork, checking consent forms,
and safeguarding Hipaa policies in the practice.
The office hours are from 10:15-7:00 Mon-Fri, and Saturday from 8:00-2:00.
Employment benefits include:
-A week vacation, after being hired for 2 years with the company employees are
provided with a week paid vacation.
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience (Negotiable).
- Bonus structure up to additional $xxx a month based on Employee Production
(Employee's qualify for a bonus after 3 months of Employment.) In addition,
scrubs are purchased for you after 3 months of Employment.
-Positive work environment.
-Dental benefits for employees and immediately family.
* Front Desk Dental Experience
* Bilingual English and Spanish
* Call Center experience
* Experience working in a private practice setting PPO, HMO
* Knowledge on end of day routines, auditing ledgers, scanning paperwork,
* Knowledge in General, Pediatric, Oral Surgery, and Orthodontic procedures.
* Professional Presentation
* Great Customer Service
If a career in dentistry is your focus and you want a profession that offers
promotions from within, please contact me at xxx-xxx-xxxx or on my cell at xxx-
xxx-xxxx. I look forward to meeting you and creating a productive partnership to
continue developing and growing an outstanding dental office.