Do you have excellent front office skills. We are seeking a front office team
player who has enthusiasm, clear understanding of dental terminology and coding to
enhance our team! If you are that person and bring a strong skill set- especially
in Treatment Coordination skills and positive attitude, send us your resume
• Treatment Planning preparation/presentation skills. Preferred minimum 3 years
Treatment Planning/front office experience.
• Goal Minded and Team Oriented
• Filling and maintaining Dental Office schedule
• Expertise in Insurance Management and A/R
• Extremely familiar with Eaglesoft or similar dental software
If you are strong in the above qualifications and can deliver top-notch customer
service while possessing the desire and drive to help our business and team grow,
Email your professional resume, along with a written cover letter explaining why
you would be the perfect fit for the position.
Stop in person to drop off during our business hours. Our business hours are Mon -
Thurs and alternating Fridays (two late evenings every other week). Please pass
this along. We will be growing and adding additional staff as well after this
position is filled.