Seeking a Bilingual Spanish Dental Assistant in a non-clinical setting! Are you
passionate about helping people and making a difference in real lives?
Do you pride yourself on providing an exceptional customer experience? Then
let’s move forward…
• Liaison between the Patient, Provider (Dental. offices) and Payer
(Insurance Co.) to coordinate Dental services needed due to a Workers
Compensation related injury
• Starting pay is $16.00 hr - $18.00 DOE
• Must be comfortable in a fast paced/multi-tasked/heavy attention to
• Customer Service forward thinker/problem solver
• Must be flexible to work an 8 hour shift M-F between the hours of 8am-
• Must be computer proficient: working with dual screens, multiple
software simultaneously and typing skills of 30 wpm.
• Benefit eligible after 30 days: 25 PTO days annually, healthcare, vision
dental and supplemental benefits, xxx K (company matches 50% of employee
• Career Path Growth after 1 year in position!
• Currently seeking a Bilingual Spanish and Non-Bilingual Dental
• Certified Dental Certification required, Expanded Functions preferred
Coordinates the dental treatment of assigned case files. Responsible for
ensuring treatment is appropriately planned and managed from initial treatment
visit to treatment completion, and all customers are continuously updated and
satisfied. Responsible for assisting the team in meeting and exceeding monthly
revenue and quality goals.