As an Ortho Dental Assistant at Pacific Dental Services, you'll have the support
and professional opportunity you need to maximize your potential. We are looking
for outgoing, friendly, and eager RDA's who have a passion for Ortho work! We are
looking for a long term career and growth potential. We work hard to change
peoples' lives and need someone who enjoys doing the same.
• prepare patients for oral examination and assist clinicians and owner doctors in
• communicate effectively with team members and patients
• address problems and issues with practical solutions
• Associate degree or one-year certificate from college or technical school
• Completed state-mandated procedures, as necessary: coronal polish, radiograph
exposure, ultrasonic scaling for orthodontic procedures, pit and fissure sealant
• Orthodontic Assistant Certification OR Registered Dental Assistant Certification.
As a member of our team, you'll receive competitive salary and the solid support of
an organization with a reputation for leadership and vision. We look forward to
hearing from you!
Please apply directly at: