DENTAL HYGIENIST – Did you choose dental hygiene so you could have a GREAT
part-time job, too? We’ve got the perfect “win-win” for you!
And, imagine, also - no traffic! Less than a 30 minute drive from Columbia, why
deal with rush hour when you can have a beautiful scenic drive listening to your
2 + 2 = 4! If you are seeking a part-time position, we’ll seek another part-timer
to fill the four day / week hygiene position in our office. Which part-time days
work best for you?
If finding a great “quality of life” career position is high on your priority list,
you just might be close to accomplishing another important lifestyle goal!
Swansea Dental Care, the private practice of Dr. Vatsal Suthar is seeking a 4 day /
week hygienist (or TWO part-timers) to join our upbeat, fun-loving, industrious and
close-knit team. Learn more about us: www.SwanseaDentalCare.com
Our business is founded on an important value: “One’s work-style should support a
healthy life-style.” So, while we work hard and run a progressive business, we
construct our work day so that our after-work hours are easily dedicated to our
families and other important life priorities. How do we do this?
1. Each “re-care” patient is provided one hour per appointment. We value
relationships, efficiency and a patient-education focused appointment.
2. Our stable staff, in the truest sense, are team players, colleagues and friends.
We view the schedule as being about “the greater good of all of our patients” and
work cooperatively to make everyone’s day as nice as possible.
3. We appreciate modern technology, efficient processes, great systems and quality
4. We enjoy our hours and 4-day work week: Our day starts on time and we value
ending on time!
Our new hygienist will have the following ability and attributes:
• Arrive at 7:30 AM, start patients at 8AM and wrap up between 5 and 5:15.
• Be currently boarded and licensed to work in South Carolina.
• Up to date on periodontal treatments and preventive education.
• Have a flexible, can-do attitude and be awesome with details from chart notes to
• Totally enjoy people and the satisfaction that comes with helping people of all
backgrounds, personalities, and educational levels.
xxxK, Holidays, Vacation, Uniforms, Dental… and, the opportunity to join a group
who enjoys working together every day.
Please send your DETAILED Resume directly to our email at:
[please sign-in to view contact information].
Comprehensive, personalized Resumes are preferred over dental post applications,
All candidate information is confidential. Qualified candidates will first be
contacted by email with additional application information. To help us run on time
and streamline our interview process, we respectfully request to drop-ins, calls or
faxes. We’ll be checking our email and are excited to learn about you!