Teach up-and-coming dental assistants in your chosen career!
Registered Dental Assistant position open to train student dental assistants on
SATURDAYS at our location in KATY, TX. Keep your full-time job and
work with us part-time on Saturdays to earn some extra income!
Houston Dental Assistant School is hiring experienced dental assistants to join
our committed team of instructors and train entry-level dental assistants. Our
students are enrolled in a 10 week program that takes place on Saturdays only,
and you can help kick-start their career! HDAS is a great place to work if
you're seeking teaching experience, or if you want a challenging and fulfilling
part-time job in a fun environment. No teaching experience is necessary - we'll
train you. Enjoy the reward of helping others begin a new and exciting career.
Share your special skills and experience to appreciative new students who are
eager to learn.
- Minimum 5 years as a Dental Assistant
- Texas Registered Dental Assistant
Other Job Requirements (skills):
- Public speaking - must be willing to present and teach dental assistant
material in a classroom setting to a group of 15-30 students
- Flexibility - willingness work at other HDAS locations (The Woodlands)
- Dental Assisting - must perform and demonstrate dental assistant skills using
hands-on training according to the methods outlined in our textbook
- Must possess a good understanding of dental assistant skills needed for entry
- Teaching experience preferred, although not required; we will provide
instructor training for you
- Supportive of a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and foster a positive learning environment
- Ability to model professionalism as a dental assistant and educator
Please submit your resume to faranak at hdas.biz or fax to xxx-xxx-xxxx