The primary mission of our orthodontic practice is to provide a superior level
of quality care to all persons without bias or discrimination. Our goal of
complete comprehensive orthodontic care is met by assuring that all patient
concerns and needs be fully addressed. We pay special attention to the
patient's chief concerns as well as any other treatment needs deemed necessary.
Our practice provides ethical and just guidance in accordance with the highest
moral standards relative to all viable treatment options for the patient. Our
dental practice effectively communicates with all patients in a clear and
concise manner. We provide all treatment needs with a caring touch. Our
ultimate goal is to make every effort possible to satisfy the patient.
Murdock Orthodontics is a premier orthodontic practice in South and North
Carolina that provides orthodontic care to patients in both the upstate as well
as the South Charlotte area. We are known for providing the highest quality
treatment in a genuinely warm and caring environment. The aspects that separate
Murdock Orthodontics from other practices are: fun atmosphere, high efficiency,
the way we care about our patients and our community, and how we incorporate
the latest technology and art into beautiful smiles. The fun atmosphere is
created by the team members’ positive attitudes, the amenities in our office,
and any contests and interactions that our practice creates. High efficiency in
our office is created by using well-constructed systems, proper treatment
planning, and effective communication among team members. Our patients know
that we truly care because we continually implement new protocols that make
their patient experience better. Our community knows that we truly care because
we continually invest back into it to make it a better place for all.
We are currently searching for a Self-Confident Orthodontic Assistant to work
in our Wesley Chapel and Indian Land practice locations. Successful candidates
will have excellent clinical skills and must be team-oriented. The ability to
work in a fast paced environment with a great deal of autonomy is essential.
You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there
will never be a dull moment.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Properly setup operatory and seat patients
- Take patient photos as well as expose and develop digital radiographs
- Take impressions for orthodontic appliances and retainers
- Provide Oral Hygiene Instruction
- Assist in oral isolation and dental preparation for orthodontic bracket
- Place and tie in orthodontic arch wires
- Properly maintain patient electronic chart entries
- Breakdown, disinfect, and clean operatory equipment and instruments in a
accordance with OSHA and ADA guidelines
- Maintain sterilization facilities and testing of autoclaves - Maintain and
manage inventory and ordering of clinical supplies
- MUST have at least 2 years of ORTHODONTIC ASSISTING experience (GENERAL
DENTAL ASSISTING experience does not meet this qualification )
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with a great deal of autonomy
- Excellent manual dexterity and coordination
- Excellent verbal communication skills Salary depends on skills and experience.
Murdock Orthodontics offers xxx(k), excellent medical coverage, flexible
vacation benefits, and a generous profit bonus plan.