Oral Surgery Treatment Coordinator
We are seeking a candidate with a strong work ethic, who is an awesome team
player, and is patient care oriented with previous dental front office
experience. We're committed to offering excellent dental services and patient
care, and you can play a large role in that. If this sounds a like a good fit,
we would love to hear from you.
Job Duties and Requirements:
• Greet patients with a smile
• Answer phones and schedule appointments with a positive attitude
• Collect balances and verify insurance when needed
• Present accurate patient treatment plans, determine insurance coverage &
patient financial responsibility for procedures, assist with insurance pre-
authorizations and review finance options with patients
• Review upcoming schedules and audit accounts as needed
• Coordinating patient check in and check out
• Perform all duties relating to supporting the office
• Overseeing schedule of staff/doctors/patients.
• Maintain flexibility regarding scheduling changes, communicating changes
to patients and staff
• Work to maintain full schedules and maintain office schedule flow
• Motivation to ensure daily/weekly/monthly revenue goals
Education & Background Requirements:
• Minimum of 2 years oral surgery or periodontics front office experience
• Experience with treatment plans required
• Insurance verification experience required
• Digital practice software experience, Eaglesoft or Dentrix preferred
• Willing to travel DFW metroplex
Compensation will commensurate with experience.
Benefits include 2 medical plans to choose from; free dental benefits for the
employee, their spouse, and dependent children; ancillary health plans: vision,
long term disability, short term disability, life insurance, and accident
coverage; paid holidays; and paid-time-off.