Please read on for an exceptional career opportunity!
We are a well-established, high performing general and cosmetic dental practice
in the Clairemont area, looking for a fabulous Dental assistant or RDA to join
our dynamic team.
Below are some specifics that would make you a great fit with us:
• Be a team player willing to put energy into contributing to the practice.
• Have a kind, energetic attitude and passion for dentistry and serving
• Effectively and efficiently assist the Doctor with basic dental procedures.
• Be comfortable with technology and proficient with Patterson Eaglesoft
• Have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a dental office.
• Have valid dental assisting license in the state of CA.
• Be current with CPR Certification. (Not required but a plus.)
• Adhere to all OSHA, HIPAA and other federal rules and regulations.
• Available 3-4 days per week to start.
• Greet patients with a friendly smile.
• Proactively build rapport with patients and make them feel comfortable and
• Discuss treatment plans and procedures with the patients.
• Establish and maintain accurate and up to date patient dental records.
• Maintain a clean, well-organized work area.
• Be responsible to participate in continuing education and training.
Salary is important and is negotiable depending on skills and experience. The
right combination of exceptional skills and energetic spirit will be well-
If the information above describes you, please reply to this ad with your
resume and a cover letter explaining why you believe you meet these
qualifications. We look forward to meeting you!