Business Team Member - Full Time
Who We Are
We are a busy and growing general dental office in Blairsville, GA. Our team is
passionate about making each of our patient’s experiences with us is a great
one. We have very high standards for treating patients like we would want to be
treated, and every aspect of our practice follows that standard. We work hard to
exceed expectations and our company culture is set up to reward that hard work!
We believe in working as a team to accomplish our shared goals, each of us is
driven to help our coworkers in whatever way we can to get the job done and make
our patients healthy and happy! Benefits include monthly bonus options, paid
holidays and time off, and being part of an amazing team of professionals.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a full-time, 32/hr+ week employee for our Business Team. You
should be a positive person, with great attention to detail and excellent people
skills. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. We want people who
are proactive, motivated, and thrive in an atmosphere that allows freedom to
focus on results! To qualify, you must:
• Work well within a busy team.
• Be reliable. Show up on schedule and on time.
• Have a stable work history. We want a long-term working relationship.
• Have experience working within a dental or medical office.
• Have working knowledge of dental insurance.
• Ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language.
• Ability to communicate professionally.
• Treat other with respect and consideration, regardless of position.
• Hold yourself to high standards.
We strive to give our patients the best, and expect you to do the same, every
Our office hours are Monday - Thursday from 7:30am - 4:00pm, with a one-hour
lunch break during the day.
• Interact with patients as they enter & leave our office
• Creating & presenting patients with restorative treatment plans
• Schedule patients for restorative appointments
• Answer phones and assist with patient questions
• Maintain patient communications with software, phones, and email
• Creating pre-treatment estimates
• Process accounting reports with dental software (Eaglesoft)
• Review patient charts for updates, assist in patient paperwork
• Maintain cleanliness & organization of reception area and front office
• Confirm patient appointments
• Assist team members in other areas as help is needed
Does this sound like a great fit for you? If so, email your resume in pdf format
to [please sign-in to view contact information] and include your answers to the following
questions in the body of the email:
1) How is this position a fit for you?
2) What are the three biggest strengths you could bring to us?
3) Where do you want to go with your life?
4) What would you get out of working in the environment described here?
Please make sure to include the best phone number to reach you. Absolutely no
phone calls or drop-ins! Submissions that do not follow instructions in this
posting will be disqualified. Thank you!