PATIENT/CLIENT COORDINATOR (Front Desk)
Our well-established orthodontic practice is looking for a highly motivated,
team-oriented, energetic individual who understands the valuable role that
client coordinator plays at an orthodontics office and will enhance our patient
care team for our Friendswood and Galleria locations.
Our ideal candidates possess the following qualifications:
• Must be friendly, detailed oriented, confident person with exceptional
customer service and positive attitude.
• Must be professional and a team player with strong admin skills.
• Must have reliable transportation and willing to travel to both locations in
Galleria area and Friendswood area.
• Able to be in the office 30 minutes early to open and stay late to
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to multitask.
• Orthodontic/Dental knowledge and Dolphin Management computer system
knowledge is a plus
The position is part time – approximately 24 hours per week Monday through
Thursday with some Saturdays.
WHAT WE OFFER
Benefit package includes after 60days
• Competitive wage depending on knowledge
• Dental and vision benefits
Qualified applicants please email resume to [please sign-in to view contact information]
We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—
and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.