We are seeking an Office Manager that will enthusiastically lead and manage
overall operations of the dental office. This position is accountable for
achieving financial goals and attaining sustainable business results focusing
specifically on revenue, profit, and practice growth for the office. The Office
Manager is directly responsible for the management of the day-to-day business
operations through directing and developing a high performing office team and
cultivating positive relationships with our doctors. The Office Manager
champions behaviors to drive superior levels of patient service and employee
satisfaction while striving continuously to improve results. We offer
competitive pay, healthcare benefits, xxxK with matching and a lucrative office
manager bonus system.
Office Managers must have:
• 2 years of dental management experience along with clinical knowledge
• Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
• Ability to apply constructive criticism, and offer new ideas to increase
• Proficiency in insurance submission and follow-up, for prompt insurance
payments to office.
• Ability to present treatment plans to patients, discuss financial options with
patients, including Care Credit.
• Insurance experience is a must
• Ability to lead and manage team members
• Dentrix knowledge is a must