We are currently seeking resumes for the position of Dental Assistant and Dental
Dental Assitant Responsibilities
- Taking digital X-Rays
- Assisting chairside
- Taking alginate impressions & pouring models
- Managing and cleaning the Lab
- Sterilizing and disinfecting dental instruments
- Running daily/weekly Spore tests
Applicant must be RDA certified and have current CPR certificate. Preference
will be given to an applicant, who is bilingual with minimum of 1 year
experience as a dental assistant.
Front Office Responsibilities:
- Greeting and checking- in/checking-out patients
- Ensuring patient information is correct and collecting appropriate fees.
- Answering phone calls & questions regarding patient accounts and services
- Verifying insurance verification, billing
- Scheduling appointments.
We are looking for an energetic individuals with friendly personality. Seeking
strong team player with positive attitude, and someone who has good
communication and organizational skills. We need a flexible person who enjoys
multitasking with an eye for details. Our office is paperless and we use
EagleSoft. In addition to hourly rate daily/weekly performance-based bonuses
given. Please email us your resume. Willis Family Dental