We are a private, general dental practice that's growing and we are looking for
a qualified and experienced Dental Hygienist to help us to create healthy
beautiful smiles. We strongly appreciate individual who has great WORK ETHICS,
impeccable CUSTOMER SERVICE skills and exceptional clinical skills. This is a
career building opportunity with benefits such as dental, holiday pay, vacation
pay and lots of bonus-earning opportunities. The person we are looking for
should be able to professionally handle the following:
- Greet patients like they are super star and ensure they are cared for like
- Be able to work with the other team members to achieve the goal of the
- Have a drive and purpose for playing a game where everyone wins.
- Can care enough for other people so as not to let them make a poor decision on
their oral health.
- Can contact patients to make sure they put the correct priority on their oral
- Can learn new procedures so we stay state of the art and are always on the
leading edge of dentistry.
- Take initiatives and knows when and what to do to help the whole team.
Our office hours are Tuesday through Friday 9am-6pm. One Saturday a month 9am-
Spanish speaking is preferred but not required.
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and resume to us ASAP.