Fayetteville Smiles is looking for a FT Associate to work and lead in clinical
This office has modern technology, such as CEREC CAD/CAM, Paperless charting,
Digital X-Rays, IntraOral Camera, and laser technology.
This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to work in a supportive
environment, which is very patient focused. The office is offering a
comprehensive benefits package including malpractice insurance, medical,
vision, disability, xxxk, and CE credits offered through the PDS institute.
· Build trust with patients, ultimately building a community of Patients For
· Pursue lifelong clinical and practice management learning/education
· Utilize modern technology to provide clinically excellent dentistry
· DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active State Dental Board license
· A strong sense of ethics and the ability to act with integrity
· A willingness to be coached and trained by clinicians
· A hunger to achieve financial success and independence
If you are interested in this opportunity, please cut and paste the link below
apply to the position directly or click on the apply button -