We are a dental office in the Garland area looking for a team member. Must have
6 months or more of documented experience in a dental front desk position.Must
be reliable, detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task. Full time and
Part time available. Dental assistants who want to learn front desk duties can
Office Hours: Mon,Tue,Thurs,Fri 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• answer phone calls, checking patients in and out.
• Schedule patients and verify insurances.
• Maintain upkeep of office and professional appearance.
• Dental experience is a must, knowledge of Eaglesoft a plus
• Professional demeanor.
• Customer service experience is a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must have a GOOD attitude and willingness to learn
Please email us your resume.
Email address must be included with resume.
Interviews are scheduled via email.