Full Time Front-End Team Member Needed!
A little about us: we are a private practice located in north Richmond; we take
all insurances except HMO; we use Open Dental; we are a paperless office; we
are a close-knit team; and the practice is open Tuesday - Saturday.
• Available to work Saturdays
• Basic dental knowledge
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Detail oriented
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Forward thinking/proactive
• High level of ethical standards
• Team player
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Answering phones
• Billings and claims
• Enforce and adhere to all federal and state requirements
• Enforce and adhere to the standard operating procedures for the clinic
• Greeting patients
• Help maintain a sterile work environment
• Insurance verification
• Presenting treatment plans and explaining financial obligations to patients
• Provide and model exemplary customer service for patients
• Scheduling treatment and recall patients
Applicants must be willing to submit to a background check.
Experience presenting treatment plans and/or experience verifying insurance are
For those with little to no front-end experience, we are willing to
teach/train; however, the expectation is for the new team member to learn
quickly and work independently.