Seeking Cheerful Polished Gentle Hygienist
We are a fun, progressive, professional, yet casual Dental Office with an
immediate opening for a part time dental hygienist. We offer a friendly caring
work atmosphere, achievable bonuses and competitive pay.
Experience providing outstanding patient care and reliable work ethic. We are
Primary Job Duties Include:
• Remove hard and soft deposits from teeth and examine oral areas, head,
and neck for signs of oral disease.
• Take and record dental histories and patient records and document areas
of failure, both periodontally and restoratively to facilitate the dentist's
diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
• Responsible for patient flow, keeping treatment rooms neat and organized
• Instruct and educate patients in oral hygiene, provide preventative
dental care, take and digital X-rays, and apply fluoride and sealants
• Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and
on the phone
• Strong Organizational and administrative skills - you see what needs to
be done and do it.
• Must be articulate and service-oriented and have great eye/hand
coordination in order to provide the gentle and thorough hygiene care to our
• Must have a proven track record in providing outstanding care within
reasonable time limits
• Ability to multi-task, take initiative and must have excellent time
• Reliable and prompt; available for the following schedule: Wednesday
and Thursday 7-3
• Works well in a team, with humor, enthusiasm and joyful consideration of
• Current State Licensure; CPR Certification; Two years dental hygiene
• Certification in local anesthesia and nitrous oxide is preferred
To apply, you need to send the following 2 things via email to
[please sign-in to view contact information]
• Your resume with contact information
• Your written answers to at least three of the following questions:
o Tell us a little about yourself
o What is the best thing about you?
o Summarize your thoughts on your favorite advances in technology in
o How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
o What about this job is attractive to you?
o What does "excellent patient service" mean to you?