The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible to ensure the practice achieves its
daily, weekly and monthly production goals by overseeing all patient scheduling
tasks including but not limited to: Answering office phone calls. daily phone
calls to confirm and schedule appointments, monitor scheduling software, mail
postcards for reminder and recall appointments, make appointments for patients
in the office, prepare treatment plans, follow up with patients who had
treatment, track prepare and present statistical reports, provide general
office support with a variety of clerical activities including the oversight of
the reception area as needed and open and/or close the office.
• Ideal candidate must have 1-2 years of dental office experience
• Experience with Eaglesoft and/or Revenue Well is a boost in hiring!!
• Experience with dental insurance, dental software and dental
terminology a plus!
• Candidate must possess outgoing, friendly yet firm and professional
personality with excellent customer service and organizational skills.
• A positive attitude and willingness to work in a team-like environment
• Proficient computer skills required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Must speak and write in English; bilingual a plus!
Compensation will range from $16-$18 per hour depending on experience and
knowledge. Opportunities for monthly bonuses, PTO/holiday pay, dental insurance
and xxxk retirement benefits offered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34,xxx.00 to $38,xxx.00 /year