Lucky Teeth Pediatric Dentistry is looking for a front office manager! If you’re
a team player with a positive attitude, our new office in Little Elm may be the
place for you.
- Excellent communication skills (fluent English)
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented and solution driven
- Willing to visit local businesses/schools to promote office
- Familiar with social media platforms
- Ability to present treatment plans
- Experience with Open Dental software
- Knowledge of PPO insurances and fee schedules
- RDA license is a plus (not required)
Lucky Teeth offers a competitive salary based on experience. Become part of a
team that provides excellence in comprehensive dental care with a focus on
quality, service and patient satisfaction.