Fast Growing (Full-time/Part-time) Office Looking for an enthusiastic
Registered Dental Hygienist
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a unique, fast-growing dental
office! Our ideal candidate is a professional with a positive attitude. Common
sense is necessary to complete the tasks and duties in our office. You will
work with a wide variety of clientele. The ideal candidate will be comfortable
multi-tasking, have excellent communication skills, and will contribute a
helpful and positive attitude to our work environment. You will be responsible
for the direct provision of oral hygiene and appropriate preventive service to
dental patients. You should be committed to improving the oral health of our
patients. A strong work ethic and a high regard for patient confidentiality are
a must. We're looking for a dedicated, long-term employee who we can trust, and
who will bring a strong, positive personality to our practice to maintain
existing patients, while also working within our current systems and protocol
to increase new-patient flow.
* Graduation from an accredited School of Dental Hygiene--must be a Registered
* Dental hygienists must be licensed and in good standing with the state in
which they practice.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a MUST.
* Experience working in an ethnically, culturally, and racially diverse
* Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals.
* Must be able to articulate the benefits of treatment to patients.
* Proficiency in Eaglesoft is a plus.
* Strong communication skills, including writing skills and the ability to
speak English well in front of patients and over the phone.
* Dental hygienists must be willing to partner with the dentist, work well as a
part of the entire dental team & be open to assisted hygiene.
We offer a unique, fun & family atmosphere!
Please email us your salary requirements, resume, and cover letter and let us
know why you would be perfect for this position.