Temporary Dental Assistant position available that can possibly turn into full-
time. Needing assistant to fill in June- October, Tuesday-Friday 7 am-3 pm.
Experience preferred but not required. Good communication skills and strong work
ethic a must. We are a hard working team of dental professionals that are proud
of what we do . We are seeking a strong team player with a passion for dentistry
to help provide our patients with excellent quality of care. Our dental practice
prides on treating our patients as family to ensure every patients visit is
outstanding. If this type of working environment and team attitude appeals to
you, please apply. Commensurate DOE.
Qualifications (Read carefully before applying):
1. Friendly demeanor, good listening and communication skills.
2. Eager and able to learn new skills and concepts.
3. Hard-working, on-time, dependable, honest.
4. Non-smoker, drug free.
5. Good manual dexterity and physical ability to assist dentist in long
6. Ability to rapidly learn dental computer programs.
7. Experience with EagleSoft and Dexis is preferred.
8. Radiography certification in NC.
9. Knowledge and understanding of dental terminology.