Administrative Assistant/Receptionist/Insurance Benefits Coordinator
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A GOOD, POSITIVE PERSONALITY, BE A TEAM PLAYER, BE DEPENDABLE,
UNDERSTAND INSURANCE FULLY, AND BE ABLE TO BUILD AND MAINTAIN A PRODUCTIVE BUT
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A PRIVATE-PRACTICE,
DENTAL OFFICE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT. (see below for other requirements)
Our modern dental office in Virginia Beach, Virginia is looking for a positive team
member to join us. To apply, you must have a positive attitude, value teamwork,
possess good communication skills and have prior experience. We are looking for
someone with experience that includes: proper communication with patients,
scheduling, verifying schedule, patient collections, insurance benefits
coordination and collections, explaining insurance benefits to patients, patient
reception, ordering office supplies, and working as a team.
You must be motivated and dependable. You should be able to work independently
but also within a team interacting with all team members in a positive manner.
You must be a positive person. You must generally wake up happy and enjoy life
Not that we are a patient-centered practice. Our doctor trademarked the phrase
“Treating people, NOT teeth” and we live by this saying. It is all about the
person and people we treat. The patient comes first and we pride ourselves in
giving them the best dentistry while maybe making new friends. Applicants must be
able to display compassion and sincerely care about others.
Modern Dental Office- Virginia Beach, VA
Busy general dentistry practice with a heavy focus on implant/reconstructive
dentistry seeks experienced, professional to join our team.
Minimum 5 years (most recent) experience in a dental office fulfilling the roles of
billing, collections, reception and insurance verification.
Job Type: Full-time (Monday through Friday, average 35-40 hours per week.)
Compensation: Competitive and Based on Experience.
• High school GRADUATE
• 2 years College education preferred
• Insurance Verification: 5 most recent years
• Dental Office setting: 5 most recent years
Required Skill sets:
• Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, )
• Good communication skills both on the phone and in person.
• Dental operating system Software (Eaglesoft preferred)
• Administrative Assistant
• Insurance Benefits Coordination and Reimbursement
• Patient and Compassionate
• Team Player with Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Medical Insurance
• xxxk (with safe-harbor matching and annual profit sharing)
• Paid Time Off
• Competitive Wages
OTHER REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION
• 2 YEARS OF COLLEGE Preferred (ASSOCIATE DEGREE OR TWO YEARS TOWARD BACHELOR
• PASS AN INTERVIEW WITH THE DOCTOR AND OWNER
• PASS INTERVIEW WITH EXISTING STAFF
• THREE (3) PROFESSIONAL, POSITIVE REFERENCES
• PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK
• GOOD CREDIT
• HAVE A VALID, PERSONAL CHECKING ACCOUNT AT A BANK
To apply fax, email or personally deliver your cover letter, resume and list of 3
professional references to:
a. Fax (xxx) xxx-xxxx
Adam M. Hogan DDS PC
IMPLANT DENTISTRY OF VIRGINIA