Full-time position available for Dental Assistant. The Dental Assistant is
responsible for preparing patients for dental treatment and assisting the attending
dentist with treatment. This includes providing patient support service,
maintaining equipment, and other duties as assigned.
• Assist dental staff (dentists, hygienists, and Dental Coordinator)
• Seat, monitor, and dismiss clients
• Deliver proper post-operative instructions
• Sterilize and disinfect all instruments, equipment and treatment areas and
prepare them for the next business day
• Order and maintain supplies, equipment, and laboratory cases needed to provide
• Expose radiographs for treatment diagnosis
• Stock all rooms with supplies needed to provide services
• Review charts for current blood work, paperwork, referrals, doctor’s notes, etc.
• Pull and file charts
• Perform all duties in accordance with OSHA safety and protection protocols and
• Maintain MSDS for OSHA compliance
• Oversee storage, collection, and disposal of medical waste.
• Assist Dental Manager with programmatic growth and facilitate ongoing enhancement
• Assist with policies and protocols relating to safety and overall operations
• Any other duties as assigned by the Dental Manager or staff dentists
• Current Registered Dental Assistant licensure required, experience preferred
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work cooperatively with diverse staff and volunteers
• Ability to work hours as required
• Computer skills as necessary to use Eaglesoft and VixWin software
• Spanish language skills preferred
• CPR certified
• No physical restrictions
Full time position. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package is provided.
Reports to: Dental Manager
Follow instructions on this page to apply for this position. Include cover letter
and resume when applying. Include resume with salary requirements when applying.