Growing dental office in Prairieville seeks friendly, hard working, full time
expanded duty dental assistant to join our exceptional team. Orthodontic assisting
experience is a huge plus. Bonus system and vacation are all benefits. Must be self
motivated and able to work well with others.
• Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner.
• Assist the doctor with all dental procedures
• Performing patient oral evaluations
• Take, develop and mount accurate and high quality radiographs
• Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors' schedule and
patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient;
be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
• Help clean the office and treatment rooms
• Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data
during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in patient chart
• Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
• Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
• Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job
• Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding
impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
• Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
Apply here; http://www.Click2Apply.net/ckgdkbyd7qbxnzzn