Registered Dental Hygienist
Maria Cristina Garanzuay DDS PC is looking for a full time RDH . The position
will consist of traveling between two office locations. We take
pride in hiring people who are committed to catering to all guests by delivering
a welcoming environment. If you are committed to providing quality patient care,
then we are looking for you.
Job Duties and Requirements:
• Prepare treatment room for guests by adhering to prescribed procedures
• Assist in providing a welcoming environment for all guests
• Collect medical and dental histories from guests
• Maintain instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening,
sterilizing, and selecting instruments
• Complete dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth
and from beneath gum margins
• Document dental hygiene services recording conditions based on oral
screenings & evaluations; charting in patient records
• Perform dental xrays and able to use nomad.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures,
rules, and regulations
• Educate guests on appropriate oral hygiene strategies
•Knowledgeable with arestin and placing of arestin.
Education & Background Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Graduation from an accredited school of dental hygiene
• State of Texas RDH required
• Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments
• Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dental hygiene
• Knowledge of Eaglesoft/Dentrix or digital practice software a plus
• Bilingual a plus
Compensation will commensurate with experience.
Benefits include medical free dental benefits for the
employee, their spouse, and dependent children; vision,
paid holidays; and paid-time-off. RDH hours are 7:45am - 5:15 pm Lunch hour is