We are a digital/high tech private practice dental office and are looking for
an experienced and RELIABLE Team Player! Our current hygienist is having a baby
and has decided to stay home afterwards with the baby once she arrives.
We need a personable, upbeat, outgoing individual for our team. The Dental
Hygienist must possess the ability to assess, perform and reinforce productive
preventative aseptic dental care of patients and support as well as reinforce
communicated diagnosed dental treatment needs.
• Experience with Open Dental Software is a Plus
The candidate MUST:
• Be Polite, Compassionate, friendly and up-beat
• Be dependable and punctual
• Understand dentistry and be able to answer patient questions regarding the
• Understand and utilize basic insurance knowledge and financial policies.
• Be able to initiate conversation with patients and put patients as ease.
• Be flexible and team player and have a strong commitment to detail.
• Display Accountability Characteristics -- Ability to get the job done!
• Be able to explain treatment to patients
The candidate must be proficient at using a computer. Only serious applicants
apply please. If interested, please submit salary expectations w/ resume. Why
would you be a great candidate for this position? Health Insurance and IRA with
matching contribution are available once the candidate has been with us for a
certain period of time. Thank you.