We are an all-inclusive approach to general dental care. Here you
will find dentists and specialists working together to serve and give our patients
the best experience. Our potential doctor is dedicated to providing the best
quality care for their patients.
New graduates may apply for an exciting opportunity to jump start their career or
experienced dentists that may just want to focus on patient care. We offer an
opportunity that will challenge and grow you professionally.
• Promote good dental health and prevent dental disease
• Examine, diagnose, and provide treatment counseling to patients
• Maintain good record keeping and current health history
• Stay informed of new technologies and efficiency's within your scope of
• Adhere to the highest standard of care, ethics, and professionalism
• Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school, must be licensed in the
state of Texas. Must be certified Nitrous Sedation and must have current
9-6 Monday-Thursday Fridays 9-2 (1) Saturday a month 9-4. If you work a Saturday we
are off the Friday before.