Our practice is looking to make an addition to our team. We have a need for a
Dental Assistant II who is friendly, motivated, team-oriented, and dedicated to
providing quality and efficient dental care to our pediatric patients. We are
looking for a loyal professional that has great communication, a friendly chair
side manner, experience working with children, and is open to making a long-term
commitment to growth with our company.
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
• Dependable and reliable
• Committed to patient care and the patient experience
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required
• Willingness to learn front office duties
• Experience and skill-set working with children
• Experience with Dentrix
• Pediatric Dental experience preferred
• Dental Assistant II licensure, according to state guidelines and
• Coronal polishing, Radiography, and Nitrous Certification
• Willingness to learn
• Excellent customer services skills and verbal communication skills
Employment Type: Full-Time/We do open one Friday a month for patients.
If qualified and interested please submit resume, references and salary desired.
We look forward to hearing from you.