Great Earning Potential for an Associate Dentist in a Successful Dental Practice
We are a busy and growing Dental Office with an immediate opening for a full
time associate dentist. We offer a friendly caring work atmosphere, an amazing
team, a four-day work week and competitive pay and benefits. We are an EOE.
• Established practice with an experienced, well-trained staff
• Loyal patient base in a busy practice
• Guaranteed Salary first 6 months + incentives
• Supportive team and dedicated assistant
• Great Location close to the suburbs and downtown Denver
• Benefits include: health insurance, malpractice assistance, CE
• Modern office and equipment
• Ability to project a positive, caring, and professional image
• Exceeds patient's expectations in service, comfort, and quality to
provide the Perfect Patient Experience.
• Strong production skills and drive to succeed
• Excellent clinical skills
• Strong oral surgery skills
• Must be able to work independently and deliver high quality care
• Able to work with a team, with humor, enthusiasm and professionalism.
• 3-5 years of experience preferred b ut will consider less for the right
• Must be licensed DDS or DMD in state of Colorado
To apply, you need to send the following 2 things via email to :
[please sign-in to view contact information]
• Your resume with contact information
• Your written answers to at least two of the following questions:
o Tell us a little about yourself
o What is the best thing about you?
o How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
o What about this job is attractive to you?