Our family-oriented office is designed to be child-friendly and has experienced
dentists for both adults and children. We strive to offer a unique experience to
our patients, providing a full range of treatments in a skilled yet very relaxed
atmosphere. We have very high values and expect that our employees are focused
in creating a wonderful experience for our patients and co-workers. We are
looking for a fast learner and someone who is a team player, honest and positive
even under stressful times.
Minimum Requirement/Qualifications for Dental Assistant:- RDA
- Experience preferred(At least 6 months in a dental office).
- Dentrix/Dexis well versed
- Proof of registration
- Bilingual Preferred
- Cross trained preferred, position for a front office staff is also available.
- Nitrous certification and experience is a plus.
- CPR certification is a plus.
The candidate may be required to work one or two Saturdays per month.
To apply, email your resume..
Job Type: Full-time