Are you ready for an exciting job? We are looking for an extremely upbeat, high
energy, friendly, enthusiastic, intelligent, and hard-working person for this
This position mixes a combination of Guest Services, Front Desk, and
Marketing/Public Relations. We are seeking an individual with a “retail
that can bring a “How can I help you?” approach to our dental office. Prior
experience is preferred but not required. An outgoing and friendly personality
exceptional customer service is A MUST! Dental knowledge is plus!
This position is known as the Guest Services Coordinator. Here are some of the
duties that this position will be responsible for:
• Providing exceptional customer service (A MUST!!)
• Answering new patient calls
• Responding to new patient emails
• Scheduling new/current patients
• Maintaining a Customer Lead Sheet – training to be provided
• Emailing new patient paperwork packets
• Checking all new patients insurance benefits – employee will be trained
• Greeting new/current patients
• Offering patient amenities (such as a coffee, cold beverage, etc.)
• Assisting new patients with forms and check-in
• Liaison between front and back of office
• Assist with marketing projects and special events/public relations
• New patient “Thank You” letters
• Sending “Thank You for Referring to Us” letters
Follow up with recalls and uncompleted treatments and meet the daily target
in scheduling patient.
Being punctual, professional, organized and focused! (MUST)
This is currently a part-time position, with the potential to become full-time
based on necessity. We are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term career
and is interested in being with our company for many years. If you are that
person, please email us your resume. Be sure to include a cover letter or short
paragraph about yourself, and tell us why you are the right person for this job.
Looking forward to hearing from you!!