Growing, upscale Periodontal practice located in Houston’s Museum District is
seeking a career-minded, energetic individual who enjoys working in an upbeat,
productive and fast-paced environment to fill our full-time Office Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for multiple duties including:
• Personnel matters: Includes –managing staff, hiring, training,
development of new (and current) personnel. Performance appraisals, reviews and
• Practice marketing – both internal and external.
• Treatment coordinator duties, including, case/fee presentation/financial
arrangements with patients
• Account management including accounts receivable, filing insurance
claims and interactions with insurance companies.
• Customer/patient service management and relations.
• Referring doctor coordination and communication.
In our office, the Office Manager is an executive position responsible for the
overall management, productivity and performance of the office.
Minimum 4 years of dental or relevant experience required.
Out of town travel with overnight stays for training is a requirement for this
Spanish/English bilingual preferred.