As an Orthodontist at Kool Smiles, you will be changing lives, one smile at a
time. Dentist-owned and operated since xxxx, Kool Smiles believes everyone
deserves access to quality, affordable dental care -- and this belief drives
everything we do.
We expect you to have:
* DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental
* Certificate of completion of a residency from an accredited postgraduate
* Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care
(License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
* Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Join us and you will enjoy:
Working for a Mission-oriented organization, making a difference in the
communities we serve and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips,
free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives.
Excellent daily guarantee with the potential to earn more -- plus sign on and
relocation packages available in many locations.
Maintaining a healthy work/life balance with multiple schedule options.
Learning through best-in-class training programs and company-provided ADA-
approved continuing education.
Growing and developing through mentoring and promotions, as well as leadership
and practice ownership opportunities.
Numerous other benefits, with an estimated $20,xxx value (medical, xxxk
matching, paid time off, etc.). Visa and green card sponsorship also available.
You'll stand out of the crowd if you have:
* Interest in providing dental care to children.
* A passion for educating patients about dental health.
* Compassion and a strong desire to care for underserved families.