Red Lion Dental, a trusted dental practice in Red Lion, PA is growing and seeks
a Dental Hygienist. Our mission is to provide the highest quality care through
personal relationships and patient education while making dental care accessible
to everyone in the community.. Our office is seeking a talented dental
hygienist who will join us in taking preventative care to the next level.
We are in the process of growing and updating our technology and techniques.
Our ideal team member is self motivated and excited to help us shape the quality
care and experience we give to patients. You may be expected to travel for
continuing education, however both the travel costs and CE will be covered for
you. We want to help you grow.
This is a part time position in a rapidly grown practice. The ideal candidate
would be open to a full time position within the next year.
• Competitive Salary. Our hygienists are rewarded for their efforts and are
included in the team incentive programs!
• Hygiene appointment lengths that enable comprehensive care and relationship
building. We will work with you to figure out the optimal length of time your
you to work with your patients
• Established, evidence based periodontal and caries risk protocols developed by
doctors AND hygienists. As we are updating our techniques YOU will have the
opportunity to help shape these for the best patient outcomes.
• An evolving practice with equipment that is being continually updated
• Mentoring and coaching - paid training!
• Opportunity for community involvement
• A positive practice atmosphere
• An opportunity to make a difference in patients lives!
• Educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
• Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal
maintenance, scaling and root planing, sealants, Arestin, and fluoride,
intraoral camera, radiographs, and clinical photography.
• Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative,
orthodontic, periodontal and cosmetic needs.
• Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent
• Possess a spirit of ownership with regards to the hygiene schedule.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
• Knowledge of digital charting and x-rays
• An interest in growing and developing skills
• A desire to embrace preventative centered care
• Enthusiasm and a commitment to the team
Please provide a cover letter explaining why you would be an excellent fit to
our practice, a resume, and references