Our Friendly Family Dentistry Practice is growing by leaps and bounds! We have
a state of the art office, with the highest technologies available today. We
are seeking an EXPERIENCED DENTAL TX Coordinator WITH SPECIFIC AND SPECIAL
QUALITIES. We are a breed apart from the average dentist, quite obsessed with
the oral health/systemic health connection, and are looking for an assistant
who matches our high tech, warm and personalized approach to our team and our
patients. WE LOVE WHAT WE DO, HOW WE DO IT, AND WITH WHOM WE DO IT. Because of
this, we are highly protective of our team and our patients. Not just anyone
will be able to walk in our door to interview with us. Our team members have
morphed into a true family, and we work hard to ensure that each new team
member that joins us is going to be a great fit! If this sounds like the kind
of warm, caring, friendly environment where you can envision a long and bright
future with, here are the specific qualities and qualifications we are seeking:
2. Minimum of 2 years of experience. Needs to have ability to handle very
different personalities of patients. Ours is a true family dentistry general
3. Warm, Caring, Friendly, Enthusiastic, Empathetic, Passionate about helping
people. If you've never read "The FRED Factor", by Mark Sanborn, we highly
recommend it -- it's required reading in our office. It's a very easy read --
only 63 pages long - and it will change and challenge you to be the very best
person you can be :-) You can buy it at any bookstore or online.
4. Extensive experience with high tech dentistry. Ours is a true paperless
office -- from digital xrays, to intraoral camera documentation to CEREC, to
lasers. If you are not completely comfortable around computers, ours is not the
office for you.
5. Ability to discuss necessary treatment with patients, with Intimate
knowledge of dentistry and excellent verbal skills.
6. Ready and available professional references from previous employers and
coworkers to affirm your ultimate integrity and ethical standards.
7. Verifiable successful completion of advanced dental assisting continuing
education programs -- including nitrous oxide certification, radiology, CPR,
8. True team player in every sense of the word.
9. Great phone skills, relationship builder, multi-tasker, highly organized,