Our pediatric dental practice located in Lake Wylie, SC is looking to fill a
full time (32hr/wk) dental assistant position.
We will highly consider candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Chair side knowledge of restorative, oral surgery and preventative
- Treatment plan presentation
- LOVE working with kids
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player with a friendly, welcoming demeanor
- Experience with auxillary functions such as stocking supplies, marketing
events, confirming appointments, cleaning, end of day/week/month tasks etc.
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to Detail is a must!
If you are a team player and have the above qualifications and attributes, we
would love to have you join our team. Reply to this listing with your resume and
best telephone number. Serious inquiries only, please.
Job Type: Full-time (32hrs)
Dental Assisting: EDDA or Accredited Dental Assisting Program
Certifications: Radiology, Nitrous and Coronal Polishing
Dates will rotate weekly. Applicant must be available to work Mon, Tues, Weds,
Thurs, and/or Friday. Operating Room dates will be earlier hours, but typical
work day is 8-5am with lunch from 1-2. Our summer hours are from 7:30-3:00.