One of our awesome team members is leaving us to be closer to home and spend
more time with her family.
We have an opportunity for an experienced full-time hygienist to be a part of
Candidates should be:
- Clinically skilled in preventive and periodontal treatment with solid
- Knowledgeable in the latest preventive and periodontal therapies.
- Experienced with Eaglesoft, digital radiographs.
- Eager to learn and prepared to educate patients in a warm and
- Able to manage time and work to both individual and team goals
You will be responsible for treating your patients to the best of your ability
and thoroughly documenting and following up on that treatment. You will have the
opportunity to educate your patients, create lasting relationships and empower
them to achieve the goal of excellent oral health.
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer unlimited production based pay
with a solid, competitive base plus holiday pay, paid time off, dental benefits,
contribution to health insurance and team bonus.
Please email your CV and contact information to apply.