Full-Time Dental Assistant in Winnsboro, SC
Busy dental office is seeking an outgoing full-time assistant to join our
established team. Applicant must be reliable, have excellent communication
skills, friendly with a positive attitude, and be a great team player! Job
duties include, but are not limited to:
• Chair-side assisting with all dental procedures.
• Maintaining accurate patient records with confidentiality.
• Taking diagnostically acceptable digital radiographs.
• Sterilization of operatories, instruments, lab work, etc.
• Maintaining OSHA and HIPPA compliant records.
• Communicating with patients regarding oral health and treatment.
Education – Completion of a Dental Assistant program. Associate’s Degree in
Expanded Duty Dental Assisting from a technical school preferred.
Experience – 1 year of Dental Assistant experience preferred.
Other Requirements – Radiation Safety certification, Nitrous Oxide Monitoring
Certification, Current CPR Certification.