Modern, professional, and well established dental practice seeks a dental assistant
to work 3-4 days a week.
• Must be proficient in practice dental management software, Microsoft office,
• Team and service oriented.
• Must be organized with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Must be reliable, highly motivated, and nurturing to deliver state-of-the-art
care to our patients
• Possess required certifications, licensure or registration as required by state
If interested, please send resumes with a cover letter to [please sign-in to view contact information].
Must include contact information for call back.