Greater Houston Orthodontics is currently seeking resumes for an Ortho Dental
Assistant position for a state-of-the-art dental office in West-U and Memorial.
We offer a very competitive compensation package, IRA, and bonus program with
opportunity for accelerated career growth.
Key responsibilities include: -
Taking Ortho Records including Ortho images
Making Ortho Adjustments
- Taking digital dental X-Rays (Pano and Ceph)
- Scanning with iTero 3D Image Scanner
- Taking alginate impressions
- Pouring casts
- Managing and cleaning an orthodontic lab
- Sterilizing and disinfecting orthodontic instruments
- Be familiar with bonding procedures
- Be able to place/remove ortho bands, ortho wires, ortho ligatures
A minimum of 1 year experience as an Orthodontic dental assistant is a must.
*This job will require traveling between our sister offices.* Applicant must be
RDA certified and have current CPR certificate. Bilingual is a plus. We are
looking for an energetic individual with a strong personality and can take
criticism well. Seeking a strong team player with positive attitude, and someone
who has good communication skills, good listening skills, and organizational
skills. Our office is paperless.