Are you ready for an exciting job? We are looking for an extremely upbeat, high
energy, friendly, enthusiastic, intelligent, and hard-working person for this
role. This position mixes a combination of Guest Services and Front Desk.
We offer a very competitive compensation, bonus program with opportunity for
accelerated career growth.
We are seeking an individual with an outgoing and friendly personality with
exceptional customer service is A MUST!
Dental knowledge is plus!
This position is known as the Guest Services Coordinator.
Here are some of the duties that this position will be responsible for:
• Providing exceptional customer service (A MUST!!)
• Answering new patient calls
• Responding to new patient emails
• Scheduling new/current patients
• Maintaining a Customer Lead Sheet – training to be provided
• Emailing new patient paperwork packets • Checking all new patients insurance
benefits – employee will be trained
• Greeting new/current patients
• Offering patient amenities (such as a coffee, cold beverage, etc.)
• Assisting new patients with forms and check-in
• Liaison between front and back of office
Being punctual, professional, organized and focused! (MUST) This is currently a
part-time position, with the potential to become full-time based on necessity.
We are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term career and is interested
in being with our company for many years. If you are that person, please email
us your resume. Looking forward to hearing from you!!