CERTIFIED DENTAL ASSISTANT/ REGISTERED EXPANDED FUNCTIONS DENTAL ASSISTANT
Brand new South Tampa private dental practice looking for an energetic CDA/EFDA
dental assistant with a passion for patient care and who will treat our patients
like family. Looking for at least 2+ yrs experience and must be able to
communicate effectively with team and patients. Our office uses Dentrix, so
prior experience is a PLUS, but training will be provided.
DUTIES & RESPONSBILITIES:
- Make patients comfortable and prepare them for treatment.
- Record, obtain, and review dental history and/or records from patient.
- Prepare treatment rooms, tray setups for dental procedures.
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
- Make preliminary impressions (pours, trims and polishes study cast, and
fabricates temporary restorations).
- Assist the dentist during examinations and treatment procedures.
- Digital radiography, intraoral photography as directed by the dentist.
- Instruct patients on post-operative and general oral health care as directed
by the dentist.
- Actively participate, as a contributing member of the office staff team, to
achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
- Comply with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA and MSDS guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of approved dental assistant functions.
- At least 1 year of previous dental experience.
- EFDA Certificate, X-Ray license and CPR license from the state of Florida
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
COMPENSATION: Based on experience. Opportunity for year-end bonus based on
company’s attainment of goals.
BENEFITS: In house dental care provided with future potential for medical