Experienced Dental Assistant for Busy NYC Office (Manhattan) - Benefits
Seeking a bright, bubbly, cheerful, energetic, and articulate dental assistant for
integrative dental practice in Manhattan. As a member of our amazing team, you must
enjoy being busy, self-motivator, able to multitask and willing to be
crossed-trained for front and back. Must have dental experience.
If you are someone with a caring heart who loves to come to work and is heavily
committed to the growth of the practice, this position may be right for you.
We are willing to train the right individual. It is a great office with a cross
trained staff to help in your training.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• All aspects of Dental Assisting for General Dentists and Specialists
• Patient Care including scheduling and re-care
• Confirming patient appointments
• Data entry
• Taking digital x-rays
• Sterilization of instruments
• Taking impressions and pouring accurate models
• Breaking down and setting up treatment rooms
Use of Eaglesoft/Dentrix a plus!
If you are interested, email your resume with a cover letter. References will be
needed at time of interview.