We are looking for an energetic and team oriented Dental Assistant to join our
Candidates must be able to work two Saturdays a month. In search of a Dental
Assistant who is friendly and outgoing with both patients, and staff. We offer a
unique working environment with a multitude of support for success and growth of
each employee. If you’re in search of a career then apply today!
We offer medical insurance, free dental care, vacation time and holiday pay to
all full-time employees!
• Assist Dentist with all procedures
• Sterilize instruments
• Prepare treatment rooms
• Greet patients with a smile
• Record medical history for each patient
• Perform X-rays on patients
• Chart existing and recommended treatment
• Texas Registration Certificate for Dental Assistants
• CPR (current)
• 2 years working in a Dental Practice.