A local dental office is looking for an Office Manager in the Brentwood, TN
We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen!
All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your
professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that health
insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure and PTO.
• Model outstanding patient service, written, verbal, and other communication
• Identify team member strengths and areas of opportunity as it relates to
• Train, coach, and mentor team members to optimal patient service levels.
• On-board all team members to seamlessly integrate into the dynamic practice
environment while continuing to meet the patient and business needs.
• Train operations team members to perform duties in a timely and accurate
while auditing work to confirm quality and provide additional training as
• Partner with human resources department for coaching and guidance regarding
personnel management, including performance reviews, performance improvement
and performance warnings.
• Attend meetings, training courses, and other learning and development
opportunities as made available and/or required
• Partner with dentist and regional operations leadership to make operational
decisions to benefit the dental practice. Understand, analyze, and action plan
performance metrics to successfully lead and grow the business.
• Hold team accountable to regular and timely required workplace diversity,
and OSHA training requirements
• Review operating performance results and take immediate steps to implement
corrective activity as needed
• High School diploma or GED required, 4 year bachelor preferred or equivalent
management experience in the dental field
• Sales and Customer Service experience a plus
• Ability and willingness to multi-task, delegate, and hold others accountable
• Computer literacy and typing proficiency (preferred proficiency in the
of Dentrix and Dexis software)
• Knowledge of dental insurance and billing
• Must be available to work some Saturdays
• Ability to travel as needed
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/jggqwqzrytrhv7b9