Seeking full time, BILINGUAL DENTAL ASSISANT for a busy family practice. Ideal
candidate must be a hardworking, detail-oriented, professional, ethical and a
dependable person. Must be able to assist with a smile!
Requirements: No Exceptions!!!
- Active (RDA) license / CPR
- Must be Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- 9 months minimum of working for a Dental Office (intern time does not count)
- Must be able to handle a fast- pace environment
- People Friendly
- References must include one Manager or Supervisor
---- ORTHO EXPERIENCE A BIG PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED.-----
***Working interview will be required to demonstrate skills***
---Salary to be discussed and based on experience.----
Hours: 9:30am- 6:30pm Monday- Friday and once a month on Saturday 8:30am-
Only serious inquires. Check location before applying, we are located on Victory
DO NOT APPLY IF REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT MET.