Vandelay Education is seeking energetic and hardworking dental assistants with the
passion, experience, and drive to train the next generation. Instructor positions
are PART-TIME with classes held on SATURDAYS from 7:30AM to 6PM.
MINIMUM STATE REQUIREMENTS:
- A high school diploma or GED
- 2+ YEARS (including months) of recent, chair-side experience
- Current experience in GENERAL DENTISTRY skills and procedures
- CPR/BLS certification
Our intense, 12-week program is designed to provide accessible, hands-on education
to students from all walks of life. Classes take place directly in a dental office
rather than in a traditional classroom -- allowing students to learn in the very
same environment they will eventually work in.
You can learn more at www.montgomerydentalassistant.com
Instructors will use their chair-side experience and training to teach our students
the skills they need to succeed as entry-level dental assistants.
- Prepare for each class by reviewing the curriculum, lab stations, and Powerpoint
- Deliver Powerpoint-based lectures, supplementing with real-life work experience
- Demonstrate dental skills/procedures and assist students as they practice them
hands-on in the lab.
- Evaluate individual/group performance and make any necessary adjustments to meet
student learning needs.
- Monitor student attendance and coordinate with our Administrative Office when
- Maintain student grades and submit them to our Administrative Office as required.
- Enforce classroom management (i.e. students are expected to be respectful,
professional, and well-behaved; office work spaces and common areas are expected to
be kept clean) and ensure that safety precautions are adhered to.
SALARY: Competitive and based on experience
- Knowledge of the subjects covered in our curriculum, as well as the ability to
convey them via lecture and hands-on demonstration.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic computer skills such as emailing, printing, scanning, Microsoft Office
proficiency, troubleshooting, connecting to WiFi, etc.
- A passion for helping others achieve their personal goals.
Familiarity with Dentrix and iPads/tablets a PLUS!
If you’re interested, apply today! We are looking to fill this position
immediately. SERIOUS AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY.