We are growing and need to add an assistant. Want to be part of a great team
that works very well together?
We are a well-established General and Cosmetic Family practice located in
Oakwood, GA, whose primary focus is quality patient care. We are looking for
an experienced, energetic dental assistant who is outgoing, friendly,
comfortable interacting with patients, and works well in a TEAM environment. We
are dedicated to providing our patients extraordinary customer service and
quality dental care. We are looking for a top-notch, pro-active person with
exceptional patient care skills to join our GREAT and growing team. Must be a
This position will be Part-Time for 3 days a week (apx 25 hrs). Please submit
your resume via email to:
[please sign-in to view contact information].
Qualified candidates who are articulate and have a history of providing
exceptional experiences to patients will be invited for a working interview.
Only individuals interested in long-term employment should email their complete
resume and references to [please sign-in to view contact information].
No phone or personal inquiries accepted. Come grow with us!
GREAT Pay + xxxK with matching plan + Defined Benefit Plan + Incentive Bonus
(1) Reviewing medical and dental history
(2) Taking digital x-rays
(3) All chair-side duties
(4) Taking and pouring up impressions
(5) Making temporary crowns and bridges
(6) Knowledge of proper sterilization techniques
(7) Ability to answer patient questions regarding different procedures
(8) Helping at the front desk with phones, scheduling patients, greeting
patients, etc., as needed
(1) Minimum 1 year experience
(2) Expanded duties
(4) Team player
(5) Excellent chair side manner
(6) Knowledge of OSHA and safety compliance
(7) Good communication skills (VERY OUTGOING NECESSARY)
(8) Good phone skills
(9) Punctuality (VERY IMPORTANT)
**Eaglesoft Experience a plus**