DENTAL HYGIENIST – perfect job, perfect teammates and perfect location!
Imagine, - no rush hour traffic! Less than a 30 minute drive from Columbia, why
deal with rush hour when you can have a beautiful scenic drive listening to your
Do you prefer full-time or part-time? We are flexible. After all, 2 + 2 = 4,
which is what we need eventually! If you are seeking a part-time position, we’ll
seek another part-timer to fill the four day / week hygiene position in our office.
If you prefer 4 days / week, than we are set.
Is finding a great “quality of life” career position high on your priority list? We
hope so as that's important to all staff and Dr. Suthar at Swansea Dental Care.
Learn more about us: www.SwanseaDentalCare.com
Our business is founded on an important value: “One’s work-style should support a
healthy life-style.” So, while we work hard and run a progressive business, we
construct our work day so that our after-work hours are easily dedicated to our
families and other important life priorities. How do we do this?
1. Each “re-care” patient is provided one hour per appointment. We value
relationships, efficiency and a patient-education focused appointment.
2. Our stable staff, in the truest sense, are team players, colleagues and friends.
We view the schedule as being about “the greater good of all of our patients” and
work cooperatively to make everyone’s day as nice as possible.
3. We appreciate modern technology, efficient processes, great systems and quality
4. We enjoy our hours and 4-day work week: Our day starts on time and we value
ending on time!
Our new hygienist will have the following ability and attributes:
• Arrive at 7:30 AM, start patients at 8AM and wrap up between 5 and 5:15.
• Be currently boarded and licensed to work in South Carolina.
• Up to date on periodontal treatments and preventive education.
• Have a flexible, can-do attitude and be awesome with details from chart notes to
• Totally enjoy people and the satisfaction that comes with helping people of all
backgrounds, personalities, and educational levels.
xxxK, Holidays, Vacation, Uniforms, Dental… and, the opportunity to join a group
who enjoys working together every day.
You are welcomed to call us at: (xxx) xxx-xxxx.
Please, also, send your personalized, professional resume directly to our email at:
[please sign-in to view contact information]
All candidate information is confidential. We are excited to learn about you!